Noisemakers sentence example
- As far as I know they're considering adding noisemakers to them, for the benefit of pedestrians.
- Dogs of all sizes enjoy chewing on pliable noisemakers made from rubber or latex.
- The audiologist observes startle responses and motor reflex changes in the child as various noisemakers are employed to elicit these responses.
- But it's also great to get the kids involved by having them decorate the noisemakers, and they'll work just as well either way.
- These noisemakers are really easy to use; just grab them by the handle and shake.Advertisement
- All your guests could make their own noisemakers and then take them home at the end of the night.
- Possibilities for favors include small portions of candy, petit fours, toys, noisemakers, small items of jewelry, or sports items like golf tees.
- A plastic or faux disco ball hung from the ceiling is an excellent touch, along with placing noisemakers and horns around the room.