Noblewoman sentence example
- A well-dressed noblewoman knelt beside her still form.
- Not often associated with the 'Bloody Mary' legend, some tales maintain that 'Bloody Mary' referred to the Transylvanian noblewoman who lived during the same time period as Queen Mary Tudor.
- The noblewoman withdrew a delicate knife and flicked the inside of her wrist with the tip of the blade.
- "Do you know the tavern with the sword and dagger on its sign?" the noblewoman asked.
- A noblewoman wears a gown similar to that of the queen, comprising a stiff corset top, heavy petticoat, underskirt, overskirt, ruff and hat.Advertisement
- In associating itself with commerce philosophy behaved just like a young noblewoman who marries a commoner whom she supposes to be an honest man.
- A widowed noblewoman who founded the convent of Thorn on the Marne in France.