No-side sentence example
- I take no side other than to be against hunger.
- Unlike many other herbal remedies, slippery elm bark has no side effects and can be used by people of all ages, including children.
- In natural form, there are no side effects from melatonin.
- Vermox comes as a chewable tablet and most children, as well as adults, experience no side effects with the medication.
- Magnetic fields used in MRI have no side effects for the patient.Advertisement
- When minerals are taken properly, they have no side effects.
- Some patients feel few or no side effects, and others may have more serious side effects.
- Although no side effects have been linked to radiation exposure from CT imaging, the Food and Drug Administration has issued guidance to physicians regarding levels of radiation during pediatric CT examinations.
- There are no side effects or special procedures required after an EEG.
- The best drug treatment plan will control asthmatic symptoms while causing few or no side effects.Advertisement
- There are no side effects to this procedure, other than stinging at the site of injection for about 30 seconds.
- Because the pill contains only small doses of mifepristone, it causes few or no side effects in most women.
- Side effects were minimal in clinical trials, with one patient noting no side effects other than possibly gaining a few pounds.
- The procedure is very safe and typically causes minimal or no side effects.
- Aloe vera may be friendlier to the skin; in fact, the Aloe Vera Site says that 75 percent of individuals who used it for sunburn treatment experienced no side effects.Advertisement
- Most people experience no side effects, but this is still the wiser way to go.
- LashGenesis is a lash treatment that helps condition lashes to help them look longer, thicker and denser with no side effects.