Ninety-one sentence example
- He died in Munich, on the 14th of January 1890, at the age of ninety-one.
- The full remission in a five years' sentence is one year and ninety-one days; in seven years, one year two hundred and seventy-three days; in fourteen, three years one hundred and ninety-seven days; in twenty, four years one hundred and 'ninety days.
- Thomas was received there in 1399, he professed the vows in 1407, received priest's orders in 1413, became sub-prior in 1425 and died on the 8th of August 1471, being ninety-one years old.
- And now, take a look at its size: $ wc -c a.out 91 a.out Ninety-one bytes.
- This same system of counting applies to ninety(90) which is then quatre-vingts-dix (katr-vin-dees), ninety-one(91) being quatre-vingts-onze (katr-vin-onz) and so forth.Advertisement