Nine-lives sentence example
- I've got nine lives.
- You 've enough plausible deniability to last the rest of your nine lives.
- You've enough plausible deniability to last the rest of your nine lives.
- The first wave of new inhabitants comprised three platies, and the 'fish with nine lives ' a kuhli loach.
- The question of "why do cats always land on their feet?" is in many ways linked to the concept of cats having nine lives.Advertisement
- In this respect, cats seem to evade death, which has fueled the rumors of their nine lives.
- After making a deal to allow Raitt to re-record about half of the tracks, it came out under the name Nine Lives.