Nimh sentence example
- The internal NiMH rechargeable battery pack means you can enjoy your Dualit radio anywhere in the home.
- They provide 40 percent more capacity than a NiMH of comparable size but are still not widely used.
- Nickel Metal Hydrid (NiMH) Batteries - Manufacturers of these batteries state that they are better for the environment than the NiCd batteries because they don't contain cadmium.
- The National Institute for Mental Health (NIMH) notes that there is no way to predict who will develop an adjustment disorder given the appearance of certain life-situation stressors.
- In 2000, the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) began to study child and adolescent violence in the United States.Advertisement
- One of NIMH's initial findings indicates that though youth violence is indeed a serious problem, events such as Columbine are a rare occurrence.
- A research program under the auspices of NIMH has as of 2004 two decades of experience in the prevention of serious childhood acting out.
- The Administration on Children, Youth, and Families (ACYF) has collaborated with NIMH in developing several assessment tools to identify children at risk for behavioral problems.
- Several recent initiatives by the NIMH have as their goal working with the child, classmates, parents, and teachers to reduce disruptive behavior.
- The NIMH study of acting out concluded that it is a multi-faceted problem involving the interactions between the child and his or her family, friends, classmates, school, and community.Advertisement
- Two types of teen antisocial behavior have been identified by NIMH: life course persistent and adolescence limited.
- The National Institutes of Mental Health (NIMH) describes learning disabilities as a disorder that affects people's ability to either interpret what they see and hear or to link information from different parts of the brain.
- In 2003, the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) began a study that uses fMRI technology on 60 children and adolescents between the ages of nine and 16.