Nikolas sentence example
- Under his son Christian I., who succeeded in 1586, the chief power was wielded by the chancellor Nikolas Crell, who strongly favoured Calvinism; but, when Christian II.
- Between Nikolas Land and the mainland two islands were discovered and named Alexis and Starokadomski, each with a greatest width of about 6 miles.
- Some further surveys of Nikolas Land were made, but ice conditions were bad.
- Nikolas Land extends from lat.
- Nikolas Cassidine (Laura's son with Stavros Cassidine) is considered a member of the family as is Elizabeth Webber (by marriage to Lucky) and her two sons Cameron Webber (with Zander Smith) and Jake Spencer (with Jason Morgan).Advertisement
- His sister Courtney passed away during the virus storyline though her son Spencer lives with his father Nikolas Cassidine and does not appear to be often remembered as a Corinthos.
- Nichols joined the cast in 1985, leaving in 1990 (he did a stint on General Hospital as Nikolas Cassadine's uncle Stefan) but returned to his role on Days in 2006.