Nik sentence example
- niv, nik = good; Arab.
- Westphal, Melik and Rhyth y nik d.
- Among the newer writers on common and commercial law may be mentioned Wenczal, Zlinsky, ZsgOd, Gustave Schwarz, Alexander Plosz, Francis Nagy and Neumann; on constitutional law, Korbuly, Boncz, Stephen Kiss, Ernest Nagy, Kmety, Arthur Balogh, Ferdinandy, Bela Grunwald, Julius Andrassy and Emeric Ha j nik; on administration, George Fesiis, Kmety and Csiky; on finance, Mariska, Exner and Laszlo.
- Nik and Mrs fiend remain a nefarious nucleus, able to attract the finest in contributing satellites for their ravishing reverberations.Advertisement
- Nik Fiend: It was a massive learning curve.
- His somewhat tongue-in-cheek immoral displays earn the full approval of the young Nik Cohn, who writes the book at an exhausting intensity.
- The rat was doing a solo shrieking & squeaking into Nik 's microphone, along with spacey guitar & lotsa bleeps from me.
- Wouldn't It Be Good is a remake of the 1984 hit by Nik Kershaw.