Nightspots sentence example
- The night-life is equally varied with a selection of discos, bars, nightspots and traditional bouzouki.
- It is at a short distance from the business districts, shopping complexes, nightspots and is easily accessible to the airport expressways.
- To unwind, there are a plethora of bars to choose from or you could hit one of the city's great nightspots.
- Before hitting some of the UK capital's top nightspots, the pair went to an apartment owned by one of Pammie's pals.
- For something more lively the majority of the towns ' nightspots ' are located out along the coastal road to the airport.Advertisement
- nightspots in the city alongside the delectable Michelin-starred restaurant, Nobu.
- In the evening prepare to show off your designer jewelry, fashion and footwear in some of Bournemouth's hottest nightspots!
- Then it's off to 4 top nightspots to work off all those calories, with VIP entrance into each venue.