Nightspot sentence example
- Located near to Washington, DC, it has become a popular nightspot for the trendy young people of the nation's capital.
- The party is held at a trendy nightspot on the water.
- The island's capital, Las Palmas, also plays host to a lively nightspot called Playa de las Canteras.
- Certainly works wonders a convention of last year's wsop prime ribreno nightspot.
- She had arrived at a popular nightspot on the island by taxi.Advertisement
- This was most timely when just last week eight people were shot by gunmen with automatic weapons outside a South London nightspot.
- The night of her big date, the roommate made plans to meet the new boyfriend at a popular nightspot.