Nightmarish sentence example
- horde of nightmarish demons.
- The exchange a week ago was the first time she met the nightmarish Original Vamp, when he'd offered to help Jule in exchange for asking her a question.
- Some of these dreams are pleasant, while others might be more nightmarish and uncomfortable.
- The bfi release Alfred Hitchcock's beguiling blend of romanticism and nightmarish suspense, starring Joan Fontaine and Laurence Olivier.
- Join a nightmarish journey through faith and betrayal as the infamous warrior Jubei returns to confront the ultimate evil!Advertisement
- And this nightmarish vision was beginning to give the neoconservatives great power and influence.
- The story keeps kids reading with nightmarish tales of swords, strangers, and other scary things for 12-14 year olds.
- So don't expect the intricacies of politics and conspiracy theories that were as prevalent in games like Half Life 2, because Doom solely depends on the action and nightmarish atmosphere to keep you interested.
- Every working writer has had her share of nightmarish clients who either failed to pay on time, demanded unreasonable revisions, or changed their mind halfway through a project.
- New styles like their Prima ballet flats make nightmarish dress shoes a thing of the past - you can have casual comfort in the look of a cute dress shoe.Advertisement
- All joking aside, you can bet Tiger wishes it was five years from now and this whole scandal was nothing but a nightmarish memory.
- This recurring dream is usually startling, often to the point of being frightening or nightmarish.