Nightlight sentence example
- A soft comforting nightlight that can be remotely activated.
- This monitor features four channels and a built-in nightlight.
- This model also includes a nightlight and a talk-back feature so that you can soothe your child with your own voice from outside the baby's room.
- Other basket items in this theme may include a nightlight for the nursery, a bedtime book and a lullaby CD.
- This line of cards - called the WOW! cards - include gift cards on the cover of a box of mints as well as a gift card attached to a nightlight.Advertisement
- Others request that a light be left on, even if they have long since stopped needing a nightlight.
- Look for a model that has a built-in nightlight as an added feature.
- A unique feature of this purifier is that it is a plug-in and has a built in nightlight that emits a blue glow.
- Slatkin & Co. SCENTPORT: The SCENTPORT is similar to the Wallflowers, but doesn't have a nightlight and there are fewer fragrance options available for refills.
- This may seem innocent enough, but bedspreads can be hazardous if they are pushed into or against a hot nightlight or lamp in the room.Advertisement
- While nightlight shaped slippers are certainly original, the sheep are bit more cozy, rate higher on the 'cute' factor, and, judging from Serta's success with the iconic sheep, a winning branding strategy.
- At night, a soft yellow nightlight provides comfort before waking the child to lights, sounds and spirited animations.
- Hello Kitty Alarm Clock Radio and Nightlight: Made especially for kitty-loving little angels, this alarm clock in soothing pink ensures she makes it to school on time.
- The sleeping kitty clock has a nightlight, a radio, and a radio or buzzer alarm.
- Other features include a snooze button, car reflector nightlight, and radio tuning via the car's wheels.Advertisement