Nightjar sentence example
- We started before dawn, up one of the paths opposite the hotel, hoping to find a nightjar.
- churring song of a nightjar coming from the woodland beyond: that was my welcome to La Roque!
- Habitat creation and conservation measures for birds, which include nightjar, owl and lesser-spotted woodpecker, include the provision of nesting boxes.
- We run evening nightjar visit every summer - take a look at our events program for details of evening walks to see the nightjars.
- On our after-dinner walks through the grounds we had heard a nightjar churring in the wet scrub just to the east of the hotel.Advertisement
- There is a photo of an Egyptian nightjar at this external link.
- Before long a single male nightjar put on a very good display clearly visible against the night sky.
- several other nightjar seen before we returned to close off a great day.
- Indian nightjar Several of these small, delicate nightjars seen pre-dawn at Bundala together with one spotlighted elephant which gave us rather a start.
- nightjar sightings of the trip.Advertisement
- nightjar spot at 5 AM.
- nightjar species in the headlights.
- The nightjar, now considered a subspecies of Rufous Nightjar, is rarely seen outside of the breeding season.
- Photo courtesy RSPB Several nationally uncommon species occur on the heath including the Grayling butterfly, and breeding Stonechat, Dartford Warbler and Nightjar.
- A visit in the evening might be rewarded by seeing woodcock ' roding ' overhead and hearing the song of the mysterious nightjar.Advertisement
- Notable birds include woodlark, nightjar, hobby and Dartford warbler.