Nightdress sentence example
- The babydoll is basically a short nightdress worn with panties underneath.
- "I don't suppose it means he's marrying her," Cynthia said as she emerged from the bathroom in her flannel nightdress.
- Meanwhile Mrs. MacDonald, one of the women taken captive, aided by her native servant, escaped, and barefoot and in her nightdress ran through the jungle to another planter's house.
- You can make this costume simply from a vintage blue nightdress with some attached chiffon and wings.
- She wore only a thin sleeveless nightdress, and felt naked before his unswerving gaze.Advertisement
- The Cotton Button thru nightdress from Feraud is as smooth as it gets.
- The other one is a little girl who we see at the top of the stairs in a white nightdress.
- Consider wearing bed socks and a nightcap, as well as thermal underwear and a warm nightdress or pjamas.
- nightdress cases from 1904 to 1970's.
- sleeveless nightdress, and felt naked before his unswerving gaze.Advertisement
- thru nightdress from Feraud is as smooth as it gets.
- Rowena slipped into her nightdress, and tried to sneak a glance at David to see if she had caught his attention.
- She found her aunt in bed, wearing a nightdress with a bed jacket round her shoulders.