Nightclothes sentence example
- Wrapped in his nightclothes Dean could see the edge of a Beanie Baby St. Bernard.
- She glanced down at her wrinkled nightclothes and felt a scarlet wave surge up her neck.
- The volunteers arrived to find over 30 people, including young children, mostly wearing nightclothes.
- The sisters also established a Night Camp where slum children could wash and wear clean nightclothes.
- Nightclothes if luggage isn't delivered until past bedtime, particularly for children.Advertisement
- The American Sleep Apnea Association recommends placing tennis balls in a tube sock and pinning them to your nightclothes to break the habit of sleeping on your back, which can cause your airway to close down, a symptom of sleep apnea.
- After each treatment, change nightclothes, underwear, and bedding and wash them.
- The kids might love that you wear the same nightclothes as they do (or they'll be embarrassed, which can be fun in itself - for you).
- The pajamas with pumpkins, ghosts and ghouls usually have an orange and black theme and can be found anywhere that sells nightclothes.
- Unlike bras, girdles, garter belts, or anything that would have elastic and be subject to a lot of wear and tear, vintage nightclothes, if they were properly cared for, tend to hold up remarkably well.Advertisement
- Sleepwear is essential for all ages, and having well-fitted, comfortable nightclothes is a luxury everyone deserves.
- In the 19th century, however, increased prosperity and a new interest in hygiene combined to make nightclothes a necessity for those who could afford it.
- Consider shopping at Sierra Trading Post if you'd like to find nightclothes for men from the same brand.