Night-watch sentence example
- xcv.) and a hymn, followed by a Nocturna or night-watch (on Sundays three) which consists of twelve psalms. After the nocturna comes a lesson divided into three parts, one biblical and two patristic, and finally the Te Deum.
- from Rome, on the 7th of March 161, giving the keynote to his life in the last word that he uttered when the tribune of the night-watch came to ask the password- aequanimitas.
- Among the duties of these bodies, as elsewhere, was the guet or night-watch, which necessitated a military organization under quartiniers, cinquantainiers and dixainiers.
- behaviourevening we did a night watch on the Sooty Tern colony in Mars Bay to determine behavior patterns.
- In the evening we did a night watch on the Sooty Tern colony in Mars Bay to determine behavior patterns.Advertisement
- Good morrow my masters all - playing music as they performed their night watch duties as well as in civic pageantry.
- From the ledge on Jurassic scarp the traverse was continued at the same level around the corner under the prow into The Night Watch.
- From the ledge on Jurassic Scarp the traverse was continued at the same level around the corner under the prow into The Night Watch.