Night-watch sentence example
- Among the duties of these bodies, as elsewhere, was the guet or night-watch, which necessitated a military organization under quartiniers, cinquantainiers and dixainiers.
- In the evening we did a night watch on the Sooty Tern colony in Mars Bay to determine behavior patterns.
- Good morrow my masters all - playing music as they performed their night watch duties as well as in civic pageantry.
- From the ledge on Jurassic scarp the traverse was continued at the same level around the corner under the prow into The Night Watch.
- From the ledge on Jurassic Scarp the traverse was continued at the same level around the corner under the prow into The Night Watch.Advertisement