Night-clubs sentence example
- She had been on an 8 hour drinking binge at the city's night clubs.
- selection of restaurants, bars and night clubs.
- A night out at one of Guadalajara's night clubs or drinking tequila at a family celebration is all part of life.
- Officers will monitor queues into town bars and night clubs and work with door staff to exclude any troublemakers liable to cause problems.
- Bodrum boasts some of the best shopping in Turkey, combined with a wide selection of restaurants, bars and night clubs.Advertisement
- A night out at one of Guadalajara 's night clubs or drinking tequila at a family celebration is all part of life.
- Then there are the unusual additions, such as dog runs and in-house night clubs that some celebrities enjoy indulging in.
- Many night clubs now have special swing dancing nights featuring either West Coast or East Coast styles.
- Many people frequent dance halls and night clubs as part of their regular Saturday night routine, and may be more than happy to have you tag along and show you the basics.
- Line dancing steps have spread throughout the world, and are now practiced in places as ranging from night clubs in Russia to schools in Tokyo.Advertisement
- You will find night clubs that offer lessons before special swing nights, dance studios that offer regular classes, and even groups that allow you to compete and perform.
- The Rrazz Room at Hotel Nikko is considered by locals as one of San Francisco's premiere night clubs.
- Party Block Night Clubs have weekly bikini contests every Wednesday night.
- The type of music you're likely to dance to in night clubs is Techno, House, Garage, Trance and Disco.