Night-blindness sentence example
- Vitamin A prevents night blindness and other eye problems, as well as some skin disorders, such as acne.
- People deficient in retinoids suffer night blindness and dryness of the eyes (xerophthalmia ).
- Visual disturbances include night blindness and increased sensitivity to light and glare.
- Vitamin A deficiency, common throughout the poorer parts of the world, causes night blindness.
- If you suffer from dry skin or night blindness you may want to eat these fruits which are rich in vitamin A.Advertisement