Nifedipine sentence example
- A review of patients receiving nifedipine or amlodipine at two GP practices was carried out in line with British Hypertension Society guidelines.
- If symptoms interfere with daily activities and do not respond to initial management, consider prescribing nifedipine.
- The dosage is 20 mg of long acting nifedipine, six hourly.
- nifedipine capsules: 10mg three times a day NHS prescription.
- This medicine contains the active ingredient nifedipine, which is a type of medicine called a calcium channel blocker.Advertisement
- If you take the drugs cyclosporine or nifedipine, you should not take quercetin.
- The arrhythmias of EDMD and BMD may be treatable with antiarrhythmia drugs such as mexiletine or nifedipine.