Nicotinic sentence example
- Dibromcotinine on hydrolysis yields oxalic acid, methylamine and 0-methyl pyridyl ketone: C10H10Br2N20+3H20+0= H2C204-ECH 3 NH 2 +C 5 H 4 N 000H 3 +2HBr; whilst dibromticonine yields methylamine, malonic acid and nicotinic acid: C10H8Br2N202+ 4H20=CH 3 NH 2 +CH 2 (CO 2 H) 2 +C 5 H 4 N CO 2 H+2HBr, or if heated with zinc and caustic potash, methylamine and pyridyl-ay-dioxybutyric acid.
- With baryta it yields methylamine, and when heated with concentrated hydrochloric acid to 260° C. it yields methyl chloride and nicotinic acid.
- However, Reminyl also appears to act on the nicotinic neuronal receptors in the body, making them release more acetylcholine.
- We are currently focussed on two distinct families of these receptors: 1. The ionotropic glutamate receptors and 2. The nicotinic acetylcholine receptor.
- To corroborate a direct action of atropine on nicotinic receptors, .. .Advertisement
- Mohr, Ber., 18 9 8, 3 1, p. 2 493), or by the action of bromine and caustic soda on the amide of nicotinic acid (F.
- With baryta it yields methylamine, and when heated with concentrated hydrochloric acid to 260Ã‚° C. it yields methyl chloride and nicotinic acid.
- To corroborate a direct action of atropine on nicotinic receptors, ...
- Niacin, also known as nicotinic acid or vitamin B3, has been shown to reduce LDL levels by 10 to 20 percent and raise HDL levels by 15 to 35 percent.
- Niacin, an essential nutrient, is often referred to as vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid.Advertisement