Nicotine-gum sentence example
- In general, if the patient smokes 20 or less cigarettes a day, 2mg nicotine gum is indicated.
- nicotine gum to stop smoking What is nicotine gum?
- It is also proposing to switch nicotine lozenges up to a maximum strength to GSL, as well as nicotine gum 4mg.
- Nicotine gum to stop smoking What is nicotine gum to stop smoking What is nicotine gum?
- For those using 4 mg nicotine gum, the 2 mg nicotine gum will be helpful during withdrawal from treatment.Advertisement
- No nicotine patches or nicotine gum because the problem is not the patch or the gum, the problem is the person smoking.
- Nicotine gum: One of the first quit smoking aids on the market, nicotine gum is meant to give a smoker something to do with their mouth, while easing them off nicotine little by little.
- He used nicotine gum and claimed it tasted like "chewing on ground pepper."
- These celebrities who quit smoking used methods from hypnosis to nicotine gum to going cold turkey.
- Many women wonder about the safety of nicotine replacements during pregnancy, especially since so many people have had success quitting with the help of nicotine gum and patches.Advertisement