Nicorette sentence example
- If you're trying to quit smoking, Nicorette gum may be able to help you cope with the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal.
- Nicorette works by replacing some of the nicotine your body normally gets from smoking, while gradually reducing the level of nicotine until you've kicked the habit for good.
- Nicorette is available in FreshMint™, Orange, Original, and Mint flavors.
- Smokers who use more than 25 cigarettes per day should use the 4mg gum, while less frequent smokers should use 2mg Nicorette gum.
- It takes 12 weeks to complete the Nicorette program.Advertisement
- However, you should not use Nicorette for more than 12 weeks without a doctor's supervision.
- It is important to avoid eating or drinking for 15 minutes after using Nicorette.
- Since Nicorette contains small amounts of nicotine, the sale of this product to people under age 18 is illegal.
- Like any other medicine, Nicorette gum has potential side effects.
- Although Nicorette gum is a safe and effective way to quit smoking, it's important to use the product as intended.Advertisement
- Nicorette is not intended for people who want to quit using chewing tobacco or smoking cigars.
- People who suffer from coronary heart disease, serious cardiac arrhythmias, or vasospastic diseases should consult a doctor before using Nicorette.
- Nicorette gum may stick to dental caps, partial bridges, or dentures.
- If you are pregnant, you should not use Nicorette gum.
- Breastfeeding women should not use Nicorette gum to quit smoking.Advertisement
- Nicorette gum should not be consumed by children or pets.
- A popular brand of gum is Nicorette Gum.
- The most popular brand of gum is Nicorette.