Nickered sentence example
- When she received no response, she swung her head to Carmen and nickered.
- When she opened the barn door, the Appaloosa mare lifted her head over her stall and nickered.
- When she entered the barn, Ed snorted and Princess nickered.
- Princess lifted her head and nickered.
- Six-month old Dandy nickered to his mother, but Casper was busy talking to Princess and Dawn.Advertisement
- Princess nickered and stepped forward.
- The horse lifted its head and nickered in the direction of the path.
- Ed peered over the stall at her and nickered softly.
- He nibbled at her jacket and nickered again.
- Ed lifted his head and nickered, but he continued to work on the salt block when she didn't call him.Advertisement
- Ed whinnied down by the barn, and then nickered in a higher tone.
- She held one hand out and the filly nickered, stretching her nose out to touch the hand cautiously.