Nickels sentence example
- From the 1st of August 1905 the old nickels paid into the treasury were remitted and the issue carefully regulated; so also with the cash, which was retained as a subsidiary coinage, while a supplementary coinage was issued of silver 10-sen pieces and bronze I-sen and half-sen pieces.
- The pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters begin to add up and soon, there is a small but reasonable savings account growing.
- You can if you have lots of pennies (nickels and quarters work too) and a bunch of friends to help you out.
- The change screen shows pennies, nickels dimes and quarters, along with one and five dollar bills.
- At the low-stakes tables, playing for nickels, the players tend to be much chattier and more mutually supportive.Advertisement
- One child uses pennies, and one uses dimes, nickels or quarters.
- You will be surprised at how quickly those nickels and dimes add up!
- Other coins that are great for your child to collect include Indian head pennies, buffalo nickels, Jefferson Nickels, Roosevelt Dimes, and Mercury Dimes.