Nickel cadmium sentence example
- Some models use alkaline (AAA) batteries, while others use rechargeable batteries (lithium, nickel-cadmium or nickel-metal hydride ).
- ampere-hour nickel-cadmium batteries.
- The battery was made by NIFE Batteries Ltd and was a nickel cadmium alkaline battery designed on the standard two-part principle.
- In practice 70% of the portable nickel cadmium batteries market would be exempt.
- Some states ban phone owners from disposing of their nickel cadmium phone batteries in the trash.Advertisement
- Solar deck lights use a photocell, or PV panel, that charges a Nickel-Cadmium battery during the daylight hours.
- Basically, they are Nickel-Cadmium AA batteries with an average 600 to 1500 mAH capacity, which designates how long a charge the batteries can hold when not plugged directly into a power source.