Nibbling sentence example
- Lana listened, nibbling a pastry.
- Cats are getting into your garden and nibbling on the plants.
- He sat and stared out the window while nibbling on a piece of cheese from the plate of cheese and crackers on a small table at his side.
- Platies are prone to nibbling at plants, so very feathery foliage may disintegrate rapidly.
- For a long moment he concentrated on the miniature donkey nibbling the grass around the wooden zebra.Advertisement
- These treats are a perfect top-off to a festive brunch and can complement a formal dessert or stand on their own for nibbling and munching all day long.
- Now that you know how to open it, maybe you want to know how to eat a pomegranate beside just nibbling the lovely seeds?
- It's a party atmosphere with live music and hor d'oeuvres for the nibbling while you wait in line or meander about.
- Many celebrations see party guests divided into groups: those who watch the game and those who end up in the kitchen helping with the food or just nibbling on the selection of available snacks.
- Nibbling News has had two rescue chinchillas who sadly died after long lives.Advertisement
- She met his aggression with her own, nibbling his lower lip, tasting him.
- She went to the kitchen to get a meal bar, nibbling on it as he settled near the trunks containing his gear.
- The Cyamidae afflict the giant whale by nibbling away its skin; the Chelura terebrans is destructive to submerged timber.
- The latter half of the 19th century is mainly occupied with the record of a very remarkable process of colonization and settlement - French and Russian monastic and other establishments, some of them semi-religious and semi-political; German colonies; fanatical American communities; Jewish agricultural settlements - all, so to speak, " nibbling " at the country, and each so intent upon gaining a step on its rivals as to be forgetful of the gathering storm.
- When she didn't reject him, Gabriel deepened the kiss, nibbling at her full lower lip.Advertisement