Nib sentence example
- Spirit - based gutta is a liquid latex rubber which is applied to the silk using a small bottle fitted with a metal nib.
- Today they're double-ended, spherical or shaped into a tiny nib.
- I used the default nib at a size of 15 to work on my damaged photo.
- The proposal to solve line of site problem at bottom of Brae is to form extended cobble nib into road.
- I equipped myself with the finest dip pen nib I could find.Advertisement
- Use a pencil, biro or fountain pen with a thin nib and which has a smooth run over the surface of the paper.
- Each pen is fitted with a rhodium plated 18 carat gold nib - which makes it a rather collectible item!
- The ink pens we used were very basic, just a wooden handle like a pencil with a metal nib at the end.
- Most of the fabrics are typical York products and probably belong to peg tile, rather than nib.
- Eg: a child might say yum yum to mean " food " or they could say nib to mean " cat " .Advertisement
- Eg: a child might say yum yum to mean " food " or they could say nib to mean " cat ".
- Next follows the operation of cleaning, in which the silk is simply reeled from one bobbin to another, but on its way it passes through a slit which is sufficiently wide to pass the filament but stops the motion when a thick lump or nib is presented.
- Thus, in Sumerian we find such forms as numunnib-bi, " he speaks not to him," where the negative prefix nu and the verbal prefix mun are in harmony, but in dissimilation to the infix nib, " to him," and to the root bi, " speak," which are also in harmony.
- Eating a nib is like eating a much crunchier version of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- For though we may be sure that the shape Nib fn animal was that in which these gods were literally visible dea Lheir worshippers, yet it is impossible to tell whether some war living animal was chosen to be the earthly tenement of the, to :y, or whether he revealed himself in every individual of a in i ties, or whether merely the cult-image was roughly hewn into cor~ shape of an animal.Advertisement
- Should the pen have a nib of two jaws, like those of an ordinary drawing-pen, the plane of the jaws must pass through PT.