Nia sentence example
- Lewis, History of West Virginia (new ed., New York, 1904), and History and Government of West Virg i nia (Chicago, 1896); R.
- Beck, Peggy, Nia Francisco, and Anna Lee Walters, eds.
- A division of the National Institutes of Health, the NIA has a mission to improve the well-being of senior citizens through research on a number of levels.
- The National Institute of Aging (NIA), which is a subsidiary of the National Institute of Health has issued a statement on hormone supplementation, including supplementation of DHEA.
- According to NIA, "Hormone supplements cannot replicate your body's natural variation.Advertisement
- According to the NIA, there may even be negative side-effects from DHEA, even when taken for a very short term.
- In the end, the NIA cautions that DHEA may cause more harm than good.
- Nia Collective-The NIA Collective's purpose is to provide a safe environment for the growth and empowerment of black lesbians.
- NIA is the fifth principle of Kwanzaa, the Winter Harvest celebration.
- Purpose or Nia (NEE-yah): Kwanzaa is a time of year to look inward to help set personal goals that will benefit the entire community.Advertisement