Nhtsa sentence example
- Check for model recalls with the National Highway Transportation Safety (NHTSA) Web site or calling 1-800-424-9393.
- According to the NHTSA, alcohol-related crashes kill someone in the U.S. every 31 minutes and injure someone every 2 minutes.
- Falling asleep behind the wheel is the cause of about 56,000 car crashes annually according to the National Highway Safety Traffic Administration (NHTSA).
- Honda is proud of the Odyssey and its five-star NHTSA crash-test and safety ratings.
- Does it have a crash-test rating by the NHTSA?Advertisement
- As far as safety, if it has been tested by the NHTSA then you can find out a car's crash test safety rating at the web page Safer Car.
- In other cases, the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) will influence or order a recall based on complaints and safety data.
- The NHTSA Office of Defects Investigation Recall Search allows you to search for your car's make, model, and year.
- Whether it is voluntary or ordered by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), a vehicle recall is a big deal for automakers and consumers alike.
- You can learn about Toyota recalls or similar events involving other automakers at the NHTSA website.Advertisement
- In addition to the NHTSA website, you can find out more about Toyota recalls and suggested consumer actions by calling your local Toyota dealer or contacting Toyota customer service at (800) 331-4331.
- You can get current recall information about any vehicle by visiting the NHTSA Office of Defects Investigation website.
- To find out if your vehicle is affected by these or any other Toyota recalls, you should check with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Office of Defects Investigation website.
- The automaker or the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) identifies a problem with the car or truck.
- The NHTSA Office of Defects Investigation monitors consumer complaints, analyzes available data, begins an investigation of the situation, and issues a recall if needed.Advertisement