Nhs-trust sentence example
- The event has been organized by Debbie Howell, a senior healthcare assistant with North Bristol NHS Trust.
- formulary pharmacist for the North East Wales NHS Trust (Maelor Hospital, Wrexham ).
- health services not provided by our NHS Trust.
- healthcare assistant with North Bristol NHS Trust.
- Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals NHS Trust is to get two new linear accelerators to cut delays and improve treatment for cancer patients in Oxfordshire.Advertisement
- There will be opportunities for you to work with physiotherapists from the NHS Trust for practical sessions on gait and human locomotion.
- gynecology oncology Specialist Nurse, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital NHS Trust.
- There were potential difficulties with limitation and the defendant NHS trust also questioned the subrogation rights of the insurer.
- Royal Marsden NHS Trust - The first dedicated cancer treatment and research hospital.