Next-gen sentence example
- So we were led to believe that Sony's next-gen console would ship with a 60GB hard drive as standard.
- The bottom line: The Wii gets violent with the next gen 's only first person sword fighter.
- I saw a video demonstration on the next-gen consoles, and there is alot more to it than just ultra realistic graphics.
- On a lighter note, what ' next-gen ' titles have got you quivering with anticipation?
- For this reason, I wont be buying any of the next gen handhelds.Advertisement
- Microsoft released its own next-gen entry, the Xbox 360, late in the year, and Sony's PlayStation Portable and Nintendo's DS were released in Europe this year.
- That's kinda the whole point of a "next-gen" system, to have games the previous generations couldn't handle.
- Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom is the new next-gen role-playing game that boasts high-definition graphics, a deep storyline, and is filled with pulse-pounding action and combat.
- The game's creator, Ubisoft, has taken this next-gen game to the next level by using a motion capture technique to bring more authenticity to all characters' physical movements.
- The developers have made the game on a PC and say it will easily be localized for any next-gen system for release.Advertisement
- No publisher has picked up this beauty, but a next-gen console release is almost a sure-bet.
- It is easily the best game available for Sony's next-gen gaming machine.
- You already know that the graphics aren't going to be as good as on the next-gen systems, but the core gameplay in Rock Band is what really makes this title so fun, right?
- Microsoft has jumped the gun and released its next-gen system, the Xbox 360, before Sony and Nintendo pushed theirs out the door.
- Perhaps it's time to let this franchise be until a good quality next-gen version can be made, because it sure seems like the Smackdown! games have seen better days on the PS2.Advertisement
- He will be seeing the launch of the first next-gen system from behind the counter.