Next big thing sentence example
next big thing
- Will they build a thriving business empire or become eccentric entrepreneurs designing the next big thing?
- The next big thing or a risky gamble: Shell looks to turn sand into oil.
- The Garage Tinkerer who Invents The Next Big Thing.
- But the truth is that often we don't see the next big thing coming.
- From thick hair styles with bangs to wild colors to heavy layers, hairstyle trends enjoy fleeting periods of popularity before being shunted aside for the next big thing.Advertisement
- Textured hair has come a long way since the 1980s, and perms are the next big thing in hair fashion.
- If you enjoy watching [Independent Films|independent films] and scoping out the next big thing in directing, it is hard to beat Cinequest Online.
- High heels for men may never become the next big thing.
- If you are a business entrepreneur or an investor and are on the hunt for the next big thing in lingerie, want to find out about the latest trends, or just have an interest in the business side of lingerie, then Infomat is the site for you.
- Whether you love the song, are outraged by the song or just can't stand to hear it one more time, it has firmly put Katy Perry on the map as music's next big thing.Advertisement
- In 2004, Blender Magazine bestowed their Next Big Thing title on Perry.
- However, the show's formula has produced megastars elsewhere - think Susan Boyle of Britain's Got Talent - and that chance of seeing the next big thing get their big break is what keeps audiences tuning in season after season.
- There are many different shows that claim to search for The Next Big Thing in a variety of genres.
- Investors are always hungry for information about emerging trends and what other people see as the Next Big Thing.