Newsstands sentence example
- devalued when newsstands are covered in CDs being given away for free.
- The March issue of Linux Journal will be hitting the newsstands February 11.
- Consequently they'll be at least one day old before they reach newsstands and hotels.
- The interview, in which Lopez discusses her divorce, hit newsstands at the start of August, but the magazine closes their issues three weeks prior to publication.
- In fact, any time Kate Gosselin new hair style images hit the newsstands, it seems to dominate celebrity style conversations, whether you love or hate Kate Gosselin's hairstyles.Advertisement
- The Valerie Bertinelli bikini cover that hit newsstands in April of 2009 garnered both People Magazine and the one time child star a lot of positive press.
- The first edition of SOD hit the newsstands in 1975.
- SOD began appearing on newsstands in 1975.
- Subscriptions may have dropped to only half a million, but the magazine still sells over 1 million copies at newsstands and checkout counters nationwide.
- These updates can be found literally anywhere, from newsstands to official websites.Advertisement
- Issues are available at some bookstores and newsstands.
- Tattoo Magazine, available by subscription or on newsstands, reports on artists, conferences and other happenings, but some readers find the tone less cultured.
- You can buy tattoo magazines online and in your local bookstore newsstands.
- They are sold at newsstands throughout Europe and offer calls to the United States for about 10 cents per minute compared to the three dollars per minute rates that American long distance carriers charge.
- Galaxy Science Fiction Magazine hit newsstands during the science fiction boom that followed World War II.Advertisement