Newsroom sentence example
- The company invested £ 5m in its digital newsroom.
- You will learn all the production and presentation skills you will need for a career in a broadcast newsroom.
- All Usdaw press releases can be viewed at our online newsroom.
- Then a medium hike down the kilometers of corridors to the new newsroom where a 24-hour news service is planned.
- It is set up as a real newsroom and the children are even encouraged to answer the phone themselves.Advertisement
- You are here: home newsroom latest news Question the energy minister Question the energy minister this week!
- A decade ago Ian Richardson was running the BBC's first ill-fated Arabic television newsroom.
- A selection of what the writers themselves judge to be the best six episodes from this sitcom based in a TV newsroom.
- The service will broadcast 24 hours a day from the region with the largest commercial radio newsroom in Wales.
- At the same time the Telegraph Group which is moving to a new integrated multi-media newsroom is also putting up prices.Advertisement
- News University provides a free course about how to successfully cover a specific beat in the newsroom.
- Check out the newsroom, message boards, daily updates, and more.
- The Newsroom provides several popular fan features.
- It also introduced the deliberate anachronism, such as the oscillating fans and manual keyboards in the newsroom of Network 23.
- The claim of mass rape sounded just too implausible to the Newsroom to be included in the program.Advertisement
- Teachers act as the newspaper editor, setting pupils tasks as tho they were running a proper newsroom.
- Notes: All Usdaw press releases can be found be visiting the newsroom.