Newsreader sentence example
- Am i correct in saying that i heard a newsreader say that only 5% of sales were from actual singles?
- News of Miss Maitlis ' stalker follows reports of similar infringements occurring against 54-year-old newsreader Julia Somerville and 34-year-old TV anchorwoman Sarah Lockett.
- You are free to use any newsreader of your choice.
- Many browsers include a built-in newsreader that provides access to Usenet newsgroups.
- After installing the newsreader you can add the feed by clicking on the RSS orange button.Advertisement
- Show all Who was the first female newsreader in Britain?
- I've even helped put words into the mouths of luminaries such Alistair Darling, Stephen Byers and former newsreader Richard Baker.
- The company made its name with the creation of virtual newsreader Ananova.
- You can either include the feed in your favorite desktop newsreader, or web developers can embed the feed in their own web sites.
- Her career highlights also include interviewing champion boxer Amir Khan and veteran newsreader Trevor McDonald.Advertisement
- Martin Lewis (the TV newsreader) shown a videoed situation involving an armed suspect in a check shirt in a crowded shopping center.
- She later moved to the multi award winning Sky World News as the anchor newsreader where she is still the figurehead.
- He, of course, was a well-known BBC radio newsreader.
- At that time, a woman newsreader was as unthinkable as a woman priest.
- Belly Belt was invented by Australian TV newsreader Christine Kininmonth when she was pregnant with her first child.Advertisement