Newsprint sentence example
- Be sure that your clothing and background provide enough contrast to read well in newsprint.
- Lower grade paper, such as newsprint and coupon circulars, are typically recycled into new newspapers.
- Anyone who wears glasses or contact lenses but is unable to read standard newsprint is partially sighted.
- The final product is a clean, bright paper which is used to make the newsprint we all read.
- It is used to produce a premium quality newsprint called Renaissance, which is 100% recycled.Advertisement
- This includes newsprint, magazines, envelopes and fax paper.
- All publications are printed on 100 per cent recycled newsprint, with waste kept to a minimum.
- At the center of the installation sits a large roll of blank newsprint.
- The paper goes to a mill which turns it into fresh newsprint.
- The British newsprint Manufacturers Association found that recycling of newspapers would create three times as many jobs as incinerating them.Advertisement
- It's true that old newsprint is very acidic.
- This includes waste paper, waste newsprint, blanket wash and waste inks.
- Typically made from recycled newsprint, cellulose insulation is a safe product that is also relatively eco-friendly.
- For an antique box, consider using shredded kraft paper or yellowed newsprint.
- Your newsprint can be useful in your recycled crafts and for decoration.Advertisement
- When I think about paper crafts, for some reason my mind wanders to those big rolls of newsprint that you used to be able to buy all over the place (and still can, it appears, on the Internet, of course).