Newsgroups sentence example
- Subject: Understanding the Usenet newsgroup hierarchies Usenet newsgroup hierarchies Usenet newsgroups are arranged in a hierarchical structure.
- Many browsers include a built-in newsreader that provides access to Usenet newsgroups.
- Aujourd'hui Ce sont les Newsgroups qui sont vises, demain ce sera sans doute le tour du Web.
- A large distributed bulletin board system consisting of over 12,000 newsgroups.
- The basic course comprises 10 training sessions and includes email, surfing the web and an introduction to newsgroups and chatrooms.Advertisement
- Aujourd'hui ce sont les Newsgroups qui sont vises, demain ce sera sans doute le tour du Web.
- A student using a publicly-accessible computer should be able to store a list of his or her subscribed newsgroups.
- Popular sources include P2P (peer-to-peer) networks and newsgroups.
- The Internet created a fantastic medium for soap fans to reach out to each other and communicate whether its via newsgroups, message boards or blogs.
- Newsgroups - Linking to many subjects, this is reminiscent of the old Bulletin Board Services of the early web.Advertisement