Newscasts sentence example
- Keyes said she is excited the producers wanted to include newscasts in Spanish because Tampa has a rich Hispanic culture.
- I listened to nightly newscasts and read the local newspaper accounts, even making scrapbooks of the war's progress.
- The solution enables 3 to offer streaming media services with both audio and video, such as live newscasts.
- When cluster bombs have come up on the major network newscasts, little background information has been provided.
- CBS and NBC did not have half hour evening newscasts until 1963 (Hallin 105 ).Advertisement
- It dominated television newscasts and gave rise to endless streams of articles and talk shows.
- Why does it have to be so threadbare going on gimcrack, recycling motoring and travel shows against rather desultory newscasts?
- PK: The campus radio newscasts were enough to get me a part-time job at an Edmonton radio station.
- Comments of "Britney Spears Syndrome" and "Vanessa Hudgens-style stunt" peppered the nightly newscasts of even the most austere and respected journalists.
- Be sure to look at your newspaper, community brochures, church bulletins and newscasts for more ideas on what local activities are available.Advertisement
- Look for trends by reading magazines and studying newscasts.
- What distinguishes this site from others is the extensive use of actual newscasts and other audio materials that are used as lesson resources, but were originally created for native speakers.