Newscast sentence example
- "The newscast didn't say he was dead," Dean answered as he held out his hand.
- The newscast gave no details of the shooting and a call to the hospital netted nothing but a tired sounding know-nothing switchboard operator.
- Watching just one newscast every few days could provide enough writing prompts to last for several months.
- A morning radio newscast, interviewed an " expert " .
- We voraciously read our morning newspapers and rush home to watch the daily newscast.Advertisement
- As any TV newscast shows, there are many women supporting liberation struggles, even when injury and death are the inevitable result.
- When a newscast reports that a California event will cost a certain amount of money in insurance claims in order to repair the damage, it is likely this information was originally issued by The Department of Insurance in California.
- So Jorge Ramos presents Univision's national newscast in Spanglish?
- Focus Earth: Bob Woodruff of ABC News anchors a weekly newscast focused on environmental news including climate change and environmental policy.
- There's even French Maid TV, an internet newscast featuring stories read by beautiful women dressed in a variety of French maid costumes.Advertisement