News-agency sentence example
- This agency for publicity concerning war efforts and purposes developed into a great news agency and a means of distribution of patriotic propaganda.
- archaeology link to press story entitled " Dolphin to support new archeology excavations " which appeared on the WAM Emirates News Agency.
- coerce out of a UK news agency.
- Reuters news agency quotes diplomats in Ivory Coast as saying that they have heard of the hiring of 300 fresh mercenaries.
- The National News Agency reported that Israeli warplanes violated Lebanese airspace at 10 a.m. on Wednesday.Advertisement
- The move, which was announced by the country's Ministry of Culture (which includes a Game Products Censorship Committee) and the Ministry of Information Industry, is being reported by Interfax, the Chinese news agency.