Newquay sentence example
- It is finely situated on the north coast, on Newquay Bay, which is sheltered to the west by Towan Head.
- Holywell Bay Nr Newquay A large sandy beach with a stream running down the middle.
- Immediately south of Newquay, the long pointing finger of the Gannel estuary is home to over 5,000 birds, including godwits and greenshanks.
- All of Celtic sheepskin's huge range of Celt boots are made in Newquay from 100% real sheepskin.
- Newquay Charming, friendly AA 2* country house hotel serving award winning AA rosette for good food.Advertisement
- All of Celtic Sheepskin 's huge range of Celt boots are made in Newquay from 100% real sheepskin.
- Looking for a surfing lesson in Newquay, Cornwall?