Newness sentence example
- Let us yearn for resurrection power in our lives today that we may walk in newness of life, spiritual beings and not carnal.
- Only after the public grew weary of this did printers go off in search of completely new books, called novels to mark their newness.
- Of all the vintage styles that have experienced a resurgence, 1980s fashions are the easiest to find because of their abundance and comparative newness.
- This is because the relationship is progressing from excitement and newness toward maturity and dependability.
- The leather straps will remain firm, the hardware will still gleam, and if you store the product in its dustbag when it is not being used, you can expect to maintain the same level of newness over the years.Advertisement
- When you flirted with this married man, you felt the excitement of newness and perhaps a thrill of a forbidden relationship.
- That baptism or washing with water is the outward manifestation of dying unto sin and walking in newness of life; and therefore in no wise appertaineth to infants."
- Everything from the table napkins to the silver, china, and glass bore that imprint of newness found in the households of the newly married.
- What followed was a period of newness for the fashion house that already enjoyed immense prestige.
- Oldness, sameness, permanence of principle and direction, these must be, otherwise there is nothing; but newness of embodiment, existence, realization also, otherwise nothing is.Advertisement