Newfangled sentence example
- These are something of a newfangled approach to boot styling.
- They've got all kinds of newfangled ways of digging up the past.
- From heirloom seeds to newfangled technology, the company's products make gardening fun.
- The trouble is you don't want to buy one of these newfangled phones that makes the whole shebang possible.
- newfangled life peerages and political power.Advertisement
- You ai n't afeard o ' those newfangled things!
- neoteric music hall ', or newfangled variety show.
- newfangled invention called the " Internet " .
- newfangled web 2.0 desktops to read many of your feeds in the same place.
- newfangled card thing that you can get from the p'lodge for ten of your english pounds.Advertisement
- Will it be something old fashioned, newfangled, plain or fancy, inspired by a nursery rhyme or bedtime story?
- Do you opt for the same old liquid you've been wearing for years or try the newfangled discovery that has taken the cosmetics industry by storm?
- newfangled burglar alarms donÃ¢t fare much better Ã¢ only 16 people hurt themselves.
- The trouble is you do n't want to buy one of these newfangled phones that makes the whole shebang possible.
- Fans of basic, classic mascaras can rest assured that their beloved formulas will always have a place on drugstore walls, but even newfangled products created by trusted brands may pass muster with these consumers.Advertisement