Newel sentence example
- The following names amongst others are given to the fibre: - Archangel, Bajetsky, Courish, Dorpat, Drogobusher, Dunaberg, Fabrichnoi, Fellin, Gjatsk, Glazoff, Griazourtz, Iwashkower, Jaransk, Janowitz, Jaropol, Jaroslav, Kama, Kashin, Konigsberg, Kostroma, Kotelnitch, Kowns, Krasnoholm, Kurland (Courland), Latischki, Livonian Crowns, Malmuish, Marienberg, Mochenetz, Mologin, Newel, Nikolsky, Nolinsk, Novgorod, Opotchka, Ostroff, Ostrow, Otbornoy, Ouglitch, Pernau, Pskoff, Revel, Riga, Rjeff, St Petersburg, Seretz, Slanitz, Slobodskoi, Smolensk, Sytcheffka, Taroslav, Tchesna, Totma, Twer, Ustjuga, Viatka, Vishni, Vologda, Werro, Wiasma, Witebsk.
- Its two upper newel posts (center ), also in walnut, are topped by a splendid pair of carved griffins.
- All bracket fix newel turnings and the exception of the half newel are packaged without universal fixing brackets.
- Turned solid oak staircase rising to the first floor, with oak newel post, banister & handrail.
- North wall: halfway up the second stage is small slit window to light newel stair in northeast angle of tower.Advertisement
- The west tower contains an architectural gem, the newel staircase to the roof.
- Located in New York City, Newel is a major antiques resource that carries a comprehensive selection of Art Deco interior decoration pieces, ranging from small glassware to furniture.
- Abby supported herself against the carved newel of the stair and wept.
- The kits are suitable for a typical return landing and include newels, newel bases and newel caps also supplied as halves.