Newcastle-upon-tyne sentence example
- The ports in Great Britain at which foreign animals may be landed are Bristol, Cardiff, Glasgow, Hull, Liverpool, London; t 'Manchester and Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
- "SHAW, ANNA Howard (1847-1919), American reformer, was born at Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England, Feb.
- There is a service of steam trams in the principal streets, and three fine bridges connect the town with Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
- Sea-going vessels can navigate up to Blaydon, and collieries and large manufacturing towns line the banks - Newburn, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Wallsend and North Shields on the Northumberland side; Gateshead, Jarrow and South Shields on the Durham side, with many lesser centres, forming continuous lines of factories and shipbuilding yards.
- Novotel Newcastle, Newcastle Upon Tyne This is the perfect base for a family weekend, a relaxing holiday or business travel.Advertisement
- The trade returns of South Shields are included in the aggregate of the Tyne ports (see Newcastle-Upon-Tyne).
- He married Ann (surname unknown) born Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
- This video comes from Otherworld Northeast, a paranormal research organization that set up the video in the allegedly haunted basement of the Literary and Philosophical Society in Newcastle upon Tyne.