New-yorker sentence example
- During the publication of The New Yorker he added to the scanty income which the job printing brought him by supplying editorials to the short-lived Daily Whig and various other publications.
- We were recently shown an issue of the New Yorker magazine and we were totally flummoxed thereby.
- Every New Yorker who buys a hamburger receives an indirect subsidy.
- Safe harbor quot beretta line the base New Yorker.
- The New Yorker was less kind, dubbing him a ' schlock merchant '.Advertisement
- Barbra Streisand proved she's a New Yorker at heart.
- High designer Marc Jacobs is a native New Yorker.
- Humorist James Thurber wrote A Visit from Saint Nicholas in the Ernest Hemingway Manner for The New Yorker in December, 1927.
- Scott Novick describes himself as a native New Yorker who works in the IT industry and enjoys a wide variety of television, music, sports and film.
- Undeterred, Grinberg put an advertisement in The New Yorker magazine, calling Piaget watches the world's most expensive watches.Advertisement
- In a New Yorker Magazine article, Eric Alterman discussed a speech given by Rupert Murdoch to the American Society of Newspaper Editors.
- Since then, the New Yorker has changed very little.
- The New Yorker is not, however, the only leather helmet style available.
- At MSA North America you can find the traditional styles of the New Yorker and Houston leather helmets.
- Fire Force also has the traditional New Yorker helmet style, which is available in the same colors and sizes.Advertisement
- By the end of the third year The New Yorker had reached a circulation of 9500 copies, and had sustained a total loss of $7000.