New york stock exchange sentence example
new york stock exchange
- He became an associate of Jay Gould in the development and sale of railways; and in 1863 removed to New York City, where, besides speculating in railway stocks, he became a money-lender and a dealer in "puts" and "calls" and "privileges," and in 1874 bought a seat in the New York Stock Exchange.
- He became a broker's clerk in New York at an early age, and in 1870 was able to buy a seat on the New York Stock Exchange on his own account.
- The New York Stock Exchange symbol is WAG.
- The Fair Isaac Corporation is a publically traded company on the New York Stock Exchange under symbol FIC.
- It joined the New York Stock Exchange in 1976 and changed its corporate name to Jo-Ann Stores, Inc., in 1999.Advertisement
- Website: www.21st.com21st Century Insurance Company is a reputable name in the insurance business and registered on the New York Stock Exchange.
- They are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol RLI.
- Torchmark provides life insurance, supplemental health insurance and annuities, and is a publicly traded corporation on the New York Stock Exchange.