New-romantic sentence example
- It was Adam Gottlob Ohlenschldger (q.v.; 1 7791850), the greatest poet of Denmark, who was to bring about the new romantic movement.
- Goethe's classicism brought him into inevitable antagonism with the new Romantic movement which had been inaugurated in 1798 by the Athenaeum, edited by the brothers Schlegel.
- You need time to recover from the breakup before you starting searching for a new romantic partner.
- The bottom line here is that you should launch your new romantic plans during the new moon.
- Depeche Mode is an iconic band that made its way through the early-80's New Romantic period of music and carved out a sound all their own.Advertisement
- Enjoy this so called "post punk pre- new romantic rock opera."
- This was the time that punk music was giving way to New Wave, New Romantic and first wave Goth music, and synths were the order of the day.