New-money sentence example
- But despite the almost unseemly haste with which the U.K. government rushed to embrace the Convention, no new money was made available.
- MoneyCalculator Returns a new money which has the negation of the money's amount.
- You must put in place the proper infrastructure to have a larger company; this requires new people, new processes and usually, new money.
- Now, new money and youth culture demand color, logos and lots of hardware.
- Everbank has a promotion at press time of 2.25 percent for a new money market account (quite similar to a savings account) for three months.Advertisement