New-mexican sentence example
- A conspicuous feature of the New Mexican landscape is the mesa, a flat-topped hill created by differential erosion and projecting above the surrounding country like a table.
- The New Mexican garnets are found in McKinley county.
- In 1841 the republic of Texas, claiming that its western boundary was the Rio Grande, sent a force of 300 men to New Mexico to enforce these claims. The Texans reached the frontier in a starved and exhausted condition, were made prisoners by the New Mexican militia, and were sent to Mexico, where after a short term of confinement they were released.
- Officials were appointed and New Mexican legislation for the Arizona counties ignored, but nothing further was done.
- I got my latest fix at Santa Fe, a New Mexican restaurant on East Street where I finally had those shrimp tacos!Advertisement
- I got my latest fix at Santa Fe, a New Mexican restaurant on East Street where I finally had those shrimp tacos !
- He continued releasing new music, including She's A Lady and The New Mexican Puppeteer, but his popularity had dropped off as music fans were more interested in the growing disco craze.
- Reasonably priced and specializing in New Mexican morning cuisine, you can't ask for more in the heart of Santa Fe.